3 No-Bake, Easy Easter Desserts
The Easter holiday brings much joy and heralds the coming of a long awaited spring. This is a time for blossoming flowers, picnic weather, and family gatherings. So why miss out on this time slaving away in the kitchen,...
The Easter holiday brings much joy and heralds the coming of a long awaited spring. This is a time for blossoming flowers, picnic weather, and family gatherings. So why miss out on this time slaving away in the kitchen, when you can serve easy Easter desserts that taste just as good or better than more complex dishes?
With these Easy Easter Desserts, you'll need only a few ingredients and can forgo baking altogether.
Rainbow Bright Sandwiches
- 1 package of graham crackers
- 1 quart of lime, orange, or rainbow sherbert
- 1 tub of cool whip topping
- rainbow sprinkles for coating
- Let the sherbert sit out in room temperature until softened.
- Take each graham cracker and break it in half and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the softened sherbert with the tub of cool whip topping and stir until just blended.
- Spoon a generous helping of the sherbet "fluff" onto half of the graham crackers and top with remaining graham crackers to make a sandwich.
- Now you can dip the sides of each sandwich in the sprinkles for added crunch and color.
- 1 cup of strawberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 cup cool whip topping
- Combine strawberries and sugar in a food processor or blender, and pulse gently.
- Allow to set for 10-12 minutes. Then process until smooth.
- Pour 1 tablespoon strawberry puree into small glass bowls or chocolate cordial cups.
- Add the cool whip to the remaining puree and blend together in food processor or blender.
- Pour all in the small glass bowls (or chocolate cordial cups) and chill for 10 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!
- 2 packages of instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tub of cool whip topping
- 2 teaspoons of mint extract
- green food coloring
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 Oreo pie-crust
- In a large bowl, whisk the instant pudding mixes and milk for 2 minutes, or until thick.
- Add to the pudding 1 cup of the cool whip topping and mix thoroughly.
- Now stir in the mint extract and food coloring.
- Chill in fridge.
- After the pudding mixture has chilled, stir in all but 1/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- Spread the pudding evenly into the Oreo pie-crust and top with the remaining cool whip topping.
- Sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips.
Enjoy these easy no-bake desserts while you spend time with family and friends or doing something you love. Because the desserts take so little time to prepare, you'll have more time for the things you like to do. They're also lifesavers in cases of emergency when you need to come up with a dessert quick!
For comments, questions, or ideas, contact us. We promise to get back to you as soon as possible.